• Provide TPC with current address, phone numbers and email address (best way to get in contact with you).
• Provide TPC with your availability
(day/time of day) to volunteer.
• Provide TPC with an emergency contact person and phone number.
• Able to learn and use digital camera, GPS and walk at least 2 miles.
• TPC will contact the landowner and monitoring team to schedule a date.
• Volunteer should contact the TPC office to confirm the date within 2 days of notification.
• TPC monitoring process and procedures will be used. Advise TPC office
(Janet) if you need training prior to the scheduled property monitoring date by calling 369-0500.
• TPC monitoring forms will be used.
• Photo points established for the respective property will be used and checked for changes, activity, trends or points of interest.
• Walk the boundaries of the property as well as the building areas of each property to the extent possible.
• Document any new structures with a photo and make note of any activities that TPC should be aware of.
• Document any land management activities that may have taken place during the past year or signs of upcoming activity such as trees marked for cutting or survey stakes.
• During the walk, document any plants or animals that were not documented during previous monitoring visits.
• After the monitoring visit, fill out the "monitoring report form" and return all original forms to TPC within 3 days.